Role & Responsibilities:
• SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 EHP7 as SAP FICO Functional Associate.
• As per the business requirement configured the FI organization structure.
• Configured Global Parameters for the legal entities.
• Configured vendor account groups, special G/L transactions.
SAP FICO Skills.
• FI Enterprise Structure – Account groups, GL Master records, New GL
configuration, Document splitting, Simple accounts, Fields status groupes, Posting
keys, Intercompany account posting, Account display, Number ranges,
Document types, Tolerance groupe, Financialstatement, version andspecial
General Ledger – Chart of Accounts, Fiscal Year, Company Code,
Business & Functional Areas.
• Financial Accounting – Company code, Business area, Document control, Fiscal
year maintenance. Field status groupe, Finalization of chart of accounts,Foreign
currency. Tolerance groupe for GL, GL Master, Park document, Hold document
• Accounts Payable – Vendor master data configuration, Tolerance group,
Automatic Pyment Program, Invoice, Credit memo, Check management, Down
• Accounts Receivable – Customer master data configuration, Terms of
payment, Open item management, Dunning, Invoice, Credit memo,
Down payment, Interest calculation.
• Cost Element Accounting – Cost element group, assignment of cost
elements to group, Actual postings, Information System.
• Cost Center Accounting – Cost center hierarchy, Actual Postings,
Periodic Reposting, Distribution, Assessment, Information System.
• Internal Orders – Order types, Creation, Expense booking, Status
management, Settlement, Planning, Actual Postings, Year-end closing,
• Having knowledge of all major components of Accounting.
• Review and interpret the reconciliation of accounts from time to time to fine-tunethe audit
• Providing satisfactory work to Management through MIS Reports.
• Timely e-payment of all statutory dues, like GST, TDS, Income tax, etc.
• Knowledge of LC.
• Co-ordination with Internal & External Auditors.
• Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions,
• Prepare Other Income (DBK, ROSL and MEIS) reconciliation and present
• Bank reconciliation and prepare the bank position report.
• Branch Accounting and Reconciliation.
• Prepare the Post Export and Import Documentation.
• Prepared all Bills Of Entry against Advance Payment and submits in Bank.
• Maintain Fiscal Year Variant, Posting Period Variant & Field Status Variant.
• Define Open and Close Posting Periods.
• Define Document Types & No Ranges for GL & Sub Ledgers.
• Defining chart of account, account groups and general ledger accounts for
• Configured FI-AR and FI-AP including creation of Vendor master records,
Customer Master Records, Account Groups, Number Ranges, Tolerance Groups,Account
Determination, and Default Account Assignments.
• Configuration of General Ledger.
• Preparation of End-user manualsfor userstraining.
• Created cost center group, with cost hierarchy and cost elements including
secondary cost element created accounts with cost elements
• Created profit centers, with profit hierarchy including dummy profit center
• Maintaining default account assignments of primary cost elements to support
cost object assignments at the time of posting goods receipts.
• Configuring Profit center accounting, maintaining standard hierarchies, Profit
center groups, assigning profit centers to the hierarchy and defining company
codes for profit center.